[Solve] Kali Linux Login Loop Problem! Fix

My document. You can see here. You should like, share and comment your feedback in your video.

Firstly, I was broken by me when I delete only one language. But I don't know what way to fix it.

And I must install it again, and don't have a way to recover my data.

I will take you the way to fix it.

Reason:
Maybe, Your operating is broken when you are updating and upgrading your system that is not complete. And you shutdown.

Solution:
Start operating normally, When the login screen appears. You click Ctrl + Alt + F2 (For me, It is ok).
You can try from F1 to F12 if F2 is not ok.

And for connecting the Internet, you must update and upgrade your system again.

It is ok for me. If you have a problem concern about it. Feel free to send me an email.

Tks you very much. See you soon.

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hash Map Trong Python

Stack And Queue Trong Python